im not sure if they are indian food..based on the comments some say its chinese..but who cares...
comment: it taste like kicap chicken instead...but different from our ayam masak kicap...it taste is very unique...macam ayam kicap campur ayam panggang campur sesuatu...haha!
how i do it:
1. 2 piece of Sadia's boneless chicken leg (its one of Japan's halal chicken)
2. some flour (i cant find tepung jagung)
4. Kicap Tamin Perdana (its Malaysia's soysauce but i never find one at Malaysia's kedai runcit..hahah)
5. 1 egg
6. 4 garlic (i just cant accept they use that much garlic...jimat2)
7. 2 green chili + 3 driedchili (my green chili is very hot but still its not hot enough)
8. 1 onion
11. thai's chili sauce
1. cut the chicken into small pieces and mixed with some of ingredients 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. &11.
2. fry the chicken until its golden brown...not black! its brown...haha
3. take out the chicken and put away the oil leaving about 3 spoon of them in the pan
4. tumis the chopped garlic, onion and chili
5. pour some chili sauce and soysauce and put in the chicken..
6. add some water so that it wont burn and some vinegar and wait till it cook
p/s: sorry my english is soooo...urgh...need to practice more english...thats why this post is in english...practice3!
posted from Bloggeroid